Residential Real Estate Investing
As an asset, housing is in a class of its own, offering low volatility in returns, a pooling of the rental risk and good liquidity on the resale of buildings – either as a block or in lots.
However, residential property is also subject to a tight regulatory leasing, investment and urban planning framework (rent controls, tenants’ rights, social housing requirements, pre-emption risk etc.), that must be taken into account when considering an investment.
Our Residential team offers every type of service relating to residential property: Valuation and development consulting, Block Sales and Individual Sales.
Our close-knit network of Residential consultants aims to build up a long-term relationship with each client. Their experience and multi-disciplinary skills guarantee the quality of their advice.
Before the value of a housing asset can be determined, an accurate initial analysis of its market is required. We provide:
- Market research
- Analysis of regulatory impacts
- Valuation of buildings based on sales in lots or sales of whole blocks
- Land redevelopment, office/housing conversion
Block Sales Consultants specializing in Block Sales operate throughout France, supporting investors in their hold/sell strategies for residential or mixed-use properties:
- Sale of assets or company shares
- Sale of existing or off-plan properties
- Land development Housing or mixed-use buildings
For Investors: Individual Sales
- Sale of housing in co-ownership properties
- Sale of upmarket housing
- Sale in lots of wholly-owned buildings (management of the transfer to co-ownership, application of joint agreements, rights of pre-emption etc.)
- Off-plan sales on behalf of property developers (sales office and site sales management, marketing management, back office etc.)